Are you a travel enthusiast and have experience in touring Africa?
Or you could also be a safari tour guide in Africa with expertise on local attractions.
You can provide an article on things to do and places to visit in the various parts of Africa. If you wish, include 1 link in the blog to a related article in your blog. You can also add your social media links at the about me section at the bottom of the article.
- 1,000 to 3,000 words, with three to five photos (about 900*500px) or videos. By providing the photos, you have agreed that they are your own, your own, are royalty-free or if you were specifically given permission to use them.
- Guest posts must be original and not re-posted anywhere else.
- We retain the right to reject any guest post for any reason.
- Once published, make sure to promote your article on Social Media and reply to the comments that are posted on your guest post.
- We will not accept guest posts with affiliate links or links to commercial sites.
- We might add Affiliate Links to your guest post or do minor content changes for SEO reasons only.
Still interested in submitting a travel guest post?
Send me an email with the ideas of the topics you would like to write on.
Note: As this is a free website about travelling, I am not in the position to pay contributors at the moment and all of the articles / photographs submitted are on a voluntary basis. However, I am happy to include a biography alongside the article with a link to your website / blog, which can work as excellent promotion for you.